ECCO was one of the first to make fashion-forward boots for women. The modern and minimalist ECCO STAKER boots celebrate that rebellious unisex silhouette first seen in 1973, that remains iconic today.
These boots have a distinctive vintage look that is timelessly stylish, effortlessly versatile, and unmistakably ECCO.
The uppers are made from super-soft unlined leather that will age beautifully with wear. Features carefully crafted details such as artisanal leather, lined collar, coloured stitching, and exceptionally lightweight ECCO FLUIDFORM™ bonded rubber soles.
Tried-and-tested quality that lasts on essential footwear for your everyday.
- Crafted in water-repellent oiled nubuck with a dark finish made by ECCO
- Leather produced using the ECCO DriTan™ method of reducing water and chemicals commonly used during the leather tanning process
- Durable leather laces and tongue with pull tab for effortless wear
- Removable premium leather inlay sole for a customisable experience
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ seamless construction ensures a natural fit and durable bond between the upper and sole
- Reliable rubber-lugged outsoles provide traction in different types of weather conditions and surfaces